From Design to Installation — We Don’t Miss a Step
At Northfield Automation Systems, we deliver complete turnkey solutions for your high-volume roll-to-roll manufacturing automation needs. Our extensive background in and knowledge of materials characteristics, process design and custom automation equipment manufacturing enable us to produce complex, fully integrated automation systems that produce your product efficiently and economically.
Our Turnkey Development Process
- Full system design
- Materials (substrate) review and analysis
- Complete build or acquisition of required custom system equipment
- Equipment programming and configuration
- Development of all processes and interactions (complete integration)
- Full manufacturing automation (appropriate and consistent movement of web)
- Design and creation of user-friendly control systems
- Extensive testing exercises
- All delivery, setup and configuration services
- Post-installation training and support
It has always been our goal to collaboratively complement your existing engineering team. Given pressures to continually shorten the timeframe from purchase order to delivery, our process expertise will allow you and your team to ensure the smooth and efficient development and implementation of the right turnkey web-handling solution or automation system.