Providing Customized Automation Solutions
Custom automation equipment allows individual companies to focus on their unique needs and product requirements and match those needs by either partially or fully automating their manufacturing equipment. Many steps go into ensuring this process provides the most optimal cutting-edge solution.
At Northfield Automation Systems, we understand that in the manufacturing world a one-size-fits-all approach does not work, which is why we take the time to engage with our customers to understand their needs in order to design, develop and deliver the best custom process automation equipment solution.
Importance of Customization
Every company is unique, which means taking a “standard” perspective isn’t always the best way to proceed—especially when precision and quality are involved. From the first conversation to the last, NAS will make sure you are not just a customer, but part of the team for optimal results.
Our custom approach to manufacturing comes about in the following ways:
- Designing, developing and delivering high-quality custom automation equipment
- Providing unmatched expertise in creating custom integration and interfaces between an overall manufacturing line’s various processes
- Automating processes for a variety of capabilities and throughput demands
- Enhancing existing manufacturing lines by integrating stand-alone turnkey solutions or equipment modules
When manufacturers use custom automation equipment, they will observe:
- Efficiency improvements
- Reduction in human error and production time
- Consistency amongst products
- Cost savings
- Higher throughput
Be More Than a Customer. Be Our Partner.
Northfield Automation Systems’ experienced leaders have decades of expertise, making them a global leader in designing and implementing custom automation equipment and solutions for manufacturing needs across a variety of industries. When you choose to work with us, we recognize your micro- and macro-level goals from the start and deliver more than just the end results. This is why our customers are truly considered valuable partners and, commonly, customers for years to come.