The 31st International Battery Seminar & Exhibit
LOOK FOR US IN BOOTH: 40
In the 30 years of its existence, the International Battery Seminar & Exhibit has been the leader in providing key industry speakers to discuss the state of worldwide energy storage technology developments for portable product, power and vehicular applications. The meeting provides not only broad perspectives, but also informs insights into significant advances in materials, product development and application for all battery systems and enabling technologies. It is renowned for offering broad networking and exhibiting opportunities to the international battery community.
Areas of focus include:
- In-depth worldwide analysis of battery markets and technologies
- Government battery program developments
- Battery safety enhancement and regulatory status
- Consumer and large format batteries
- Thermal and power management systems for consumer and electric, plug-in and hybrid vehicles
- Battery development for the grid
- Advances in new and improved materials for anode, cathode, electrolyte, separators.
- Advances in battery packs, charging and testing
- Battery recycling for regulatory and resource recovery purposes
- Status and future outlook for other energy storage technologies